How to Apply For Visa on Arrival for Phuket
Indian Passport holders can visit Thailand and 57 other countries with the facility of Visa on arrival. But, what does Visa on arrival means?
Visa of Arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) means that on arrival, you will need to get in queue at a visa counter, apply and pay for a visa, which gets pasted into your passport on the spot, before you go to immigration.
Documents Required For Visa on Arrival
When applying for Thailand Visa on Arrival, you will require following documents:
- Return/Onward ticket
- One recent passport size photo
- Thailand Visa on Arrival Application form
- Thailand Arrival Card
- A fee of 2,000 THB (approx. INR 4500/-)
- All day’s hotel booking details.
- Sufficient Funds for your stay.
But, there’s a good news for all the folks who are planning a trip to Thailand, there will be no fee charged of visa on arrival till 30th October, 2019. So if you are planning for a vacation, it will be a great benefit for you.
Important Points which are mandatory for Approval of Visa on Arrival in Thailand:
- There is a rule that an individual should possess means of living expenses at least 10,000 Baht and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport with at least six-month and must present full paid ticket which is usable within 15 days since the date of entry
- Visa on arrival is provided at 24 designated international checkpoints and applicants should submit the application form duly filled out and to which his/her recent photograph attached.
Process of Applying For Visa on Arrival in Phuket:
- Step1: Collect Thailand Visa on Arrival Application form from Phuket Airport.
- Step 2: Fill the Thailand Visa on Arrival Application form along with Thailand Arrival Card.
- Step3: Submit Application on Thailand Visa on Arrival Application Counter with all the required documents mentioned above.
- Step4: And, it is done.
Travel Needs Help is Thailand DMC which provides custom packages along with whole packages and has a special offer of BOOK NOW | PAY LATER for you people’s assurance. For more details contact us: http://www.travelneedshelp.com/contact-us
How useful was this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!